Tequila isn’t mixed into creamy drinks too often, but when it is, it’s a dream. This one happens to be ultra-creamy, complete with chocolate and raspberry liqueurs and double cream, shaken to a slurry mix. Be still my heart.
The original recipe here calls for silver, or blanco, tequila but I prefer to use an aged one instead. The reposados and anejos add a caramel sweetness that goes perfectly with the creams for the ultimate in sweetheart drinks.
- 2 ounces Tequila Silver
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce double cream
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- White chocolate flakes for rimming
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with white chocolate, add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.
Makes 1 cocktail. Mix a few extra and call me.